Labels

Monday 19 September 2011

Planning Of The Music Video.

As I was away for 6 lessons, I wasn't present for all of the planning for the music video. Luckily, my group were still using the song that Ellis and I decided to use back in July so I was happy enough with the song choice and was brought up to speed with everything I had missed.

Last weeks lesson with Mr Compton allowed my group to think about costume and location for the video to be filmed. We thought about how the song was used in the film "Deathproof" (A lap dance was performed in a Southern American Honky-Tonk) so we decided that the song should be performed by a band of some sort in a bar/pub which we could make look like a Honky-Tonk from America.

We have a few friends who are willing to perform in the video for us as the band, the bar owner, the woman who walks in half way through the song, some extra's (some of us from the group can participate in this also).

The costume will be the difficult part as we have conflicting idea's of what the characters should wear, some want them to have sombrero's, others want them to look only slightly Mexican/Latino, so the costume idea's are still underway, but we have a basic idea as to what we want to happen and everyone is on the same page now which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment